on: 25th February, 2012
Whatever your level of intelligence, education or success in life, learning to trade for a living is likely to be one of the harder things you have ever done. Your business skills may or may not help you. You are likely to encounter certain things about yourself that you were not prepared to face before.
As your trading improves, the quality of your life improves along with it. If you are this type of aspiring trader, passionate about succeeding, I believe this meet can help you take the first step.
The meet will focus on:
• The Importance of Trading Rules
• Understanding Fear
• Greed Is Your Worst Enemy
• Poor thinking poor trading-- clear thinking profitable trading
• Manage stress
• Confident mindset supported by various fundamental n technical factors and macro n micro economic factors.
• Sharpen your trading edge.
• HIGH RISK TRADERS
• RISK OF RUIN
• Managing Risk And Diversification